NATURAL FREQUENCY GEODESIC DOME CONNECTORS
NO CUTTING COMPLEX ANGLES! - NO FLATTENING TUBES!
SIMPLE COLOR CODED ASSEMBLY THAT CAN SCALE TO YOUR NEEDS!
STRONG, PRECISE, SIMPLE & FAST!
NATURAL FREQUENCY offers the simplest, fastest Hub-Only connectors as a kit for Geodesic Domes up to 48 feet in Diameter. The design of our connectors offer the Do-it-Yourself'er (DIY'er) the opportunity to quickly assemble high strength wood or pipe strut geodesic domes using your own local materials. Whether its for greenhouses, events or even a beach hut using bamboo instead of pipe, our geodesic dome connectors will not disappoint.
Our Natural Frequency geodesic dome connectors only require you to make square cut (90 degree) cuts to each strut. Only having to make square cuts on the end of each strut takes all the guess work our of our dome assembly. It also saves you time and keeps you from wasting timber. Not using our connectors requires the cutting of complex angles that can take weeks and one wrong cut could cost an entire board or pipe. By butting the strut up to the hub connector, the angle produced is not only correct to the geodesic mathematics, but the strut is captured on all sides creating additional strength for your greenhouse, garden, event venue or shelter.
The NATURAL FREQUENCY Advantage
- No preset sizes
- Build it the size you want it by using longer or shorter struts
- Engineered for high wind and snow loads using the latest 3D design and analysis tools
- Ultra-tough UV stabilized polymers.
- Lowest cost-to-strength ratio for any pre-fabricated hub on the market
- No shipping fees associated with shipping the struts reduces your overall cost
- Truly a DO-IT-YOURSELF system
- All square cut ends on struts
- Color and letter coded parts and instructions, you can't put it together wrong
- Easy integration with a riser wall or other structure.
- The hub connectors come pre-drilled for accuracy & convenience
- Assemble the hubs with your pre-cut struts and the frame can be erected in an afternoon.